(323) 800-4445 Highland Park and I'll assist you to understand all the expenses and identify any inaccuracies.
(323) 800-4445 There are certain basic fees associated with closing the sale of a house. These expenses are usually split between the buyer and seller, as spelled out in the sales contract. Many are conventional, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in California to help guide you through the deal.
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we hammer out your sale, I'll not only work to get the very best sales price, but I'll also advocate for lower closing costs. And once we've come to an agreement, I'll explain in detail the closing costs so you know exactly what you're paying for.
If you are purchasing a home in Los Angeles County, you will receive a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's past experiences and is required to be within a reasonable range so you're not shocked when you reach the closing table. I'll be willing to go through the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates in question.
Looking to Buy?
Are you looking to buy a house? Let us help you. Just fill out as much of the information below that you want and we'll get right back to you, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.